Friday, September 3, 2010

Grab your coffee and links

Here are some links to start you morning right, and a mea culpa for my lack of ettiquite yesterday on twitter. Yeah, I suck apparently.

Hoya Suxa's #BeatAkron Tutorial
It's Friday, which means it's #BeatAkron time on the twitter. Pay attention to the rules, or the Glaude will find you and kill you. Trust me. My bad.

With Syracuse Football, Seeing is Believing
Leave it to Sean from Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician to set us all straight for tomorrow. Akron is worse than two years ago, and Syracuse is better. This is pretty indisputable.

Coach Marrone Knows What to Expect from the Zips
Dave Rahme is way too excited right now. Someone hose down off before Saturday or we're gonna lose him for the season.

SU Linebackers set for even bigger season in 2010
Everyone loves the Syracuse linebackers. Trust me, I do too. I just hope they can stay healthy.

Tops Named Syracuse Sports Sponsor
Does anyone still collect baseball cards? I have a box of 1992 Fleer's somewhere in my parents house, but it's been a long time since I actually bought a pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment