Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This can be my next tweet

Got this autogenerated from "This can be my next tweet."

Post Standard: Malcolm Cater accused of credit from my point line for tiger tomorrow. Thanks ...

Don't know what it means, but it made me laugh, when I needed it a lot following last night's lacrosse beatdown.

Fun site ... other gems:

NCAA Lacrosse primer - why you mean. SU fan. You're real tough. Nomar just did not die? That was traded.

Resavy just talking about jousting?? How do these guys the exercise bike I've been watching the most.

Just got kicked off two teams will return to dunk on the end of the dagger there. No FGs please.

Joel white gets old // John Adams: The ocean is indisputable now. Second time someone led off the last.

-The ocean is, indeed, indisputable.

No comments:

Post a Comment